1. cutting_out - noun
· surgical removal of a body part or tissue
2. cut_out - verb
· delete or remove; "Cut out the extra text"; "cut out the newspaper article"
3. cut_out - verb
· form and create by cutting out; "Picasso cut out a guitar from a piece of paper"
4. cut_out - verb
· cut off and stop; "The bicyclist was cut out by the van"
5. cut_out - verb
· strike or cancel by or as if by rubbing or crossing out; "scratch out my name on that list"
6. cut_out - verb
· intercept (a player)
7. cut_out - verb
· cease operating; "The pump suddenly cut out"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.