1. crush - verb
· come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority; "The government oppresses political activists"
2. crush - verb
· to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
3. crush - verb
· come out better in a competition, race, or conflict; "Agassi beat Becker in the tennis championship"; "We beat the competition"; "Harvard defeated Yale in the last football game"
4. crush - verb
· break into small pieces; "The car crushed the toy"
5. crush - verb
· humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
6. crush - verb
· crush or bruise; "jam a toe"
7. crush - verb
· make ineffective; "Martin Luther King tried to break down racial discrimination"
8. crush - verb
· become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure; "The plastic bottle crushed against the wall"
9. crushed - adjective
· treated so as to have a permanently wrinkled appearance; "crushed velvet"
10. crushed - adjective
· subdued or brought low in condition or status; "brought low"; "a broken man"; "his broken spirit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.