1. crow - noun
· black birds having a raucous call
2. crow - noun
· the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
3. crow - noun
· a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
4. crow - noun
· a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
5. crow - noun
· an instance of boastful talk; "his brag is worse than his fight"; "whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade"
6. crow - noun
· a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
7. crow - verb
· dwell on with satisfaction
8. crow - verb
· express pleasure verbally; "She crowed with joy"
9. crow - verb
· utter shrill sounds; "The cocks crowed all morning"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.