1. correspond - verb
· be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
2. correspond - verb
· be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics
3. correspond - verb
· exchange messages; "My Russian pen pal and I have been corresponding for several years"
4. correspond - verb
· take the place of or be parallel or equivalent to; "Because of the sound changes in the course of history, an `h' in Greek stands for an `s' in Latin"
5. corresponding - adjective
· accompanying; "all rights carry with them corresponding responsibilities"
6. corresponding - adjective
· similar especially in position or purpose; "a number of corresponding diagonal points"
7. corresponding - adjective
· conforming in every respect; "boxes with corresponding dimensions"; "the like period of the preceding year"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.