1. correction - noun
· the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
2. correction - noun
· a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
3. correction - noun
· something substituted for an error
4. correction - noun
· a rebuke for making a mistake
5. correction - noun
· a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases; "market runups are invariably followed by a correction"
6. correction - noun
· the act of disciplining; "the offenders deserved the harsh discipline they received"
7. correction - noun
· treatment of a specific defect; "the correction of his vision with eye glasses"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.