1. core - noun
· a small group of indispensable persons or things; "five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program"
2. core - noun
· the center of an object; "the ball has a titanium core"
3. core - noun
· the central part of the Earth
4. core - noun
· the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
5. core - noun
· a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
6. core - noun
· an organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
7. core - noun
· the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
8. core - noun
· (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories; "each core has three wires passing through it, providing the means to select and detect the contents of each bit"
9. core - noun
· the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
10. core - noun
· a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
11. core - verb
· remove the core or center from; "core an apple"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.