1. connect - verb
· connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
2. connect - verb
· make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
3. connect - verb
· be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
4. connect - verb
· join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
5. connect - verb
· land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
6. connect - verb
· join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
7. connect - verb
· be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes don't connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
8. connect - verb
· establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
9. connect - verb
· establish communication with someone; "did you finally connect with your long-lost cousin?"
10. connect - verb
· plug into an outlet; "Please plug in the toaster!"; "Connect the TV so we can watch the football game tonight"
11. connect - verb
· hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
12. connected - adjective
· being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs"; "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
13. connected - adjective
· joined or linked together
14. connected - adjective
· wired together to an alarm system; "all the window alarms are connected"
15. connected - adjective
· plugged in; "first check to see whether the appliance is connected"
16. connected - adjective
· stored in, controlled by, or in direct communication with a central computer
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.