1. condensation - noun
· (psychoanalysis) an unconscious process whereby two ideas or images combine into a single symbol; especially in dreams
2. condensation - noun
· the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
3. condensation - noun
· atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold
4. condensation - noun
· the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together; "the contraction of a gas on cooling"
5. condensation - noun
· a shortened version of a written work
6. condensation - noun
· the act of increasing the density of something
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.