1. clouding - noun
· the process whereby water particles become visible in the sky
2. cloud - verb
· make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches"
3. cloud - verb
· make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
4. cloud - verb
· billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses"
5. cloud - verb
· make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness"
6. cloud - verb
· place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone's reputation"
7. cloud - verb
· make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth"
8. cloud - verb
· colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
9. cloud - verb
· make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.