1. cell - noun
· any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
2. cell - noun
· (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
3. cell - noun
· a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
4. cell - noun
· a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
5. cell - noun
· a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
6. cell - noun
· small room in which a monk or nun lives
7. cell - noun
· a room where a prisoner is kept
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.