1. carrier - noun
· someone whose employment involves carrying something; "the bonds were transmitted by carrier"
2. carrier - noun
· a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something; "refrigerated carriers have revolutionized the grocery business"
3. carrier - noun
· a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
4. carrier - noun
· an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
5. carrier - noun
· a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
6. carrier - noun
· a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
7. carrier - noun
· a man who delivers the mail
8. carrier - noun
· a boy who delivers newspapers
9. carrier - noun
· (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
10. carrier - noun
· a rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like
11. carrier - noun
· (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele; the associated trait is not apparent but can be passed on to offspring
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.