1. care - noun
· the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
2. care - noun
· judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care"
3. care - noun
· an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
4. care - noun
· a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
5. care - noun
· attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard"
6. care - noun
· activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care"
7. care - verb
· feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I don't care"
8. care - verb
· provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded"
9. care - verb
· prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
10. care - verb
· be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
11. care - verb
· be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.