1. cardinal - noun
· (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
2. cardinal - noun
· the number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
3. cardinal - noun
· a variable color averaging a vivid red
4. cardinal - noun
· crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
5. cardinal - adjective
· serving as an essential component; "a cardinal rule"; "the central cause of the problem"; "an example that was fundamental to the argument"; "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
6. cardinal - adjective
· being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order; "cardinal numbers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.