1. cap - noun
· a tight-fitting headdress
2. cap - noun
· a top (as for a bottle)
3. cap - noun
· a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
4. cap - noun
· something serving as a cover or protection
5. cap - noun
· a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
6. cap - noun
· a protective covering that is part of a plant
7. cap - noun
· an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
8. cap - noun
· (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
9. cap - noun
· the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
10. cap - verb
· lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
11. cap - verb
· restrict the number or amount of; "We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.