1. canon - noun
· a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field of art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
2. canon - noun
· a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
3. canon - noun
· a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
4. canon - noun
· a contrapuntal piece of music in which a melody in one part is imitated exactly in other parts
5. canon - noun
· a complete list of saints that have been recognized by the Roman Catholic Church
6. canon - noun
· a collection of books accepted as holy scripture especially the books of the Bible recognized by any Christian church as genuine and inspired
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.