1. bust - verb
· ruin completely; "He busted my radio!"
2. bust - verb
· search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"
3. bust - verb
· separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
4. bust - verb
· go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
5. bust - verb
· break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst"
6. busted - adjective
· out of working order (`busted' is an informal substitute for `broken'); "a broken washing machine"; "the coke machine is broken"; "the coke machine is busted"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.