1. bulb - noun
· a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
2. bulb - noun
· electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
3. bulb - noun
· a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end); "the bulb of a syringe"
4. bulb - noun
· anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop
5. bulb - noun
· lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata); "the medulla oblongata is the most vital part of the brain because it contains centers controlling breathing and heart functioning"
6. bulb - noun
· a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.