1. bug - noun
· general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
2. bug - noun
· a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
3. bug - noun
· a small hidden microphone; for listening secretly
4. bug - noun
· insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis
5. bug - noun
· a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium); the term is not in technical use
6. bug - verb
· annoy persistently; "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"
7. bug - verb
· tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information; "The FBI was tapping the phone line of the suspected spy"; "Is this hotel room bugged?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.