1. brooding - noun
· sitting on eggs so as to hatch them by the warmth of the body
2. brooding - noun
· persistent morbid meditation on a problem
3. brood - verb
· think moodily or anxiously about something
4. brood - verb
· hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing; "The terrible vision brooded over her all day long"
5. brood - verb
· be in a huff and display one's displeasure; "She is pouting because she didn't get what she wanted"
6. brood - verb
· be in a huff; be silent or sullen
7. brood - verb
· sit on (eggs); "Birds brood"; "The female covers the eggs"
8. brooding - adjective
· deeply or seriously thoughtful; "Byron lives on not only in his poetry, but also in his creation of the `Byronic hero' - the persona of a brooding melancholy young man"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.