1. bowling - noun
· a game in which balls are rolled at an object or group of objects with the aim of knocking them over or moving them
2. bowling - noun
· (cricket) the act of delivering a cricket ball to the batsman
3. bowling - noun
· the playing of a game of tenpins or duckpins etc
4. bowl - verb
· roll (a ball)
5. bowl - verb
· hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
6. bowl - verb
· engage in the sport of bowling; "My parents like to bowl on Friday nights"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.