1. blowing - noun
· processing that involves blowing a gas
2. blow - verb
· exhale hard; "blow on the soup to cool it down"
3. blow - verb
· be blowing or storming; "The wind blew from the West"
4. blow - verb
· free of obstruction by blowing air through; "blow one's nose"
5. blow - verb
· be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
6. blow - verb
· make a sound as if blown; "The whistle blew"
7. blow - verb
· shape by blowing; "Blow a glass vase"
8. blow - verb
· be inadequate or objectionable; "this sucks!"; "this blows!"
9. blow - verb
· make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
Synonym(s): botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch_up, muff, flub, screw_up, ball_up, spoil, muck_up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix_up, bollocks, bollocks_up, bobble, mishandle, louse_up, foul_up, mess_up, fuck_up
10. blow - verb
· spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
11. blow - verb
· spend lavishly or wastefully on; "He blew a lot of money on his new home theater"
12. blow - verb
· sound by having air expelled through a tube; "The trumpets blew"
13. blow - verb
· play or sound a wind instrument; "She blew the horn"
14. blow - verb
· provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
15. blow - verb
· cause air to go in, on, or through; "Blow my hair dry"
16. blow - verb
· cause to move by means of an air current; "The wind blew the leaves around in the yard"
17. blow - verb
· spout moist air from the blowhole; "The whales blew"
18. blow - verb
· leave; informal or rude; "shove off!"; "The children shoved along"; "Blow now!"; "let's blow this place"
19. blow - verb
· lay eggs; "certain insects are said to blow"
20. blow - verb
· cause to be revealed and jeopardized; "The story blew their cover"; "The double agent was blown by the other side"
21. blow - verb
· show off
22. blow - verb
· allow to regain its breath; "blow a horse"
23. blow - verb
· melt, break, or become otherwise unusable; "The lightbulbs blew out"; "The fuse blew"
24. blow - verb
· burst suddenly; "The tire blew"; "We blew a tire"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.