1. blazing - noun
· a strong flame that burns brightly; "the blaze spread rapidly"
2. blaze - verb
· shine brightly and intensively; "Meteors blazed across the atmosphere"
3. blaze - verb
· shoot rapidly and repeatedly; "He blazed away at the men"
4. blaze - verb
· burn brightly and intensely; "The summer sun alone can cause a pine to blaze"
5. blaze - verb
· move rapidly and as if blazing; "The spaceship blazed out into space"
6. blaze - verb
· indicate by marking trees with blazes; "blaze a trail"
7. blazing - adjective
· shining intensely; "the blazing sun"; "blinding headlights"; "dazzling snow"; "fulgent patterns of sunlight"; "the glaring sun"
8. blazing - adjective
· without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious; "blatant disregard of the law"; "a blatant appeal to vanity"; "a blazing indiscretion"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.