1. benight - verb
· overtake with darkness or night
2. benight - verb
· envelop with social, intellectual, or moral darkness; "The benighted peoples of this area"
3. benight - verb
· make darker and difficult to perceive by sight
4. benighted - adjective
· overtaken by night or darkness; "benighted (or nighted) travelers hurrying toward home"
5. benighted - adjective
· lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture; "this benighted country"; "benighted ages of barbarism and superstition"; "the dark ages"; "a dark age in the history of education"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.