1. bed - noun
· a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
2. bed - noun
· a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
3. bed - noun
· a depression forming the ground under a body of water; "he searched for treasure on the ocean bed"
4. bed - noun
· (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock); "they found a bed of sandstone"
5. bed - noun
· a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
6. bed - noun
· single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance; "slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach"
7. bed - noun
· the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
8. bed - noun
· a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track; "the track bed had washed away"
9. bed - verb
· furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
10. bed - verb
· place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
11. bed - verb
· put to bed; "The children were bedded at ten o'clock"
12. bed - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
13. bed - verb
· prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.