1. basin - noun
· a bowl-shaped vessel; usually used for holding food or liquids; "she mixed the dough in a large basin"
2. basin - noun
· the quantity that a basin will hold; "a basinful of water"
3. basin - noun
· a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it; "the basin of the Great Salt Lake"
4. basin - noun
· the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries; an area characterized by all runoff being conveyed to the same outlet; "flood control in the Missouri basin"
5. basin - noun
· a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you can wash your hands and face; "he ran some water in the basin and splashed it on his face"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.