1. axis - noun
· a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
2. axis - noun
· the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
3. axis - noun
· in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations; "the Axis opposed the Allies in World War II"
4. axis - noun
· a group of countries in special alliance
5. axis - noun
· the 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head
6. axis - noun
· the center around which something rotates
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.