1. attraction - noun
· the force by which one object attracts another
2. attraction - noun
· an entertainment that is offered to the public
3. attraction - noun
· the quality of arousing interest; being attractive or something that attracts; "her personality held a strange attraction for him"
4. attraction - noun
· a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts; "flowers are an attractor for bees"
5. attraction - noun
· an entertainer who attracts large audiences; "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.