1. attach - verb
· cause to be attached
2. attach - verb
· be attached; be in contact with
3. attach - verb
· become attached; "The spider's thread attached to the window sill"
4. attach - verb
· create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
5. attach - verb
· take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority; "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"
6. attached - adjective
· being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs"; "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
7. attached - adjective
· used of buildings joined by common sidewalls; "a block of attached houses"
8. attached - adjective
· associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
9. attached - adjective
· fond and affectionate; "she was very attached to her father"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.