1. animation - noun
· the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
2. animation - noun
· the property of being able to survive and grow; "the vitality of a seed"
3. animation - noun
· quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
4. animation - noun
· the activity of giving vitality and vigour to something
5. animation - noun
· the making of animated cartoons
6. animation - noun
· general activity and motion
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.