1. animate - verb
· heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
2. animate - verb
· give lifelike qualities to; "animated cartoons"
3. animate - verb
· make lively; "let's liven up this room a bit"
4. animate - verb
· give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
5. animate - adjective
· belonging to the class of nouns that denote living beings; "the word `dog' is animate"
6. animate - adjective
· endowed with animal life as distinguished from plant life; "we are animate beings"
7. animate - adjective
· endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness; "the living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage"- T.E.Lawrence
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.