1. alternate - verb
· go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
2. alternate - verb
· exchange people temporarily to fulfill certain jobs and functions
3. alternate - verb
· be an understudy or alternate for a role
4. alternate - verb
· reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
5. alternate - verb
· do something in turns; "We take turns on the night shift"
6. alternating - adjective
· (of a current) reversing direction; "alternating current"
7. alternating - adjective
· occurring by turns; first one and then the other; "alternating feelings of love and hate"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.