1. alive - adjective
· possessing life; "the happiest person alive"; "the nerve is alive"; "doctors are working hard to keep him alive"; "burned alive"; "a live canary"
2. alive - adjective
· (often followed by `with') full of life and spirit; "she was wonderfully alive for her age"; "a face alive with mischief"
3. alive - adjective
· having life or vigor or spirit; "an animated and expressive face"; "animated conversation"; "became very animated when he heard the good news"
4. alive - adjective
· (followed by `to' or `of') aware of; "is alive to the moods of others"
5. alive - adjective
· in operation; "keep hope alive"; "the tradition was still alive"; "an active tradition"
6. alive - adjective
· mentally perceptive and responsive; "an alert mind"; "alert to the problems"; "alive to what is going on"; "awake to the dangers of her situation"; "was now awake to the reality of his predicament"
7. alive - adjective
· capable of erupting; "a live volcano"; "the volcano is very much alive"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.