1. accommodation - noun
· making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
2. accommodation - noun
· a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
3. accommodation - noun
· in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
4. accommodation - noun
· living quarters provided for public convenience; "overnight accommodations are available"
5. accommodation - noun
· the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
6. accommodation - noun
· (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.