1. a - noun
· a metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
2. a - noun
· any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision; prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
3. a - noun
· one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
4. a - noun
· (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
5. a - noun
· the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; "a typical household circuit carries 15 to 50 amps"
6. a - noun
· the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
7. a - noun
· the blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.