1. Wave - noun
· one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
2. Wave - noun
· a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon; "a wave of settlers"; "troops advancing in waves"
3. Wave - noun
· (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
4. Wave - noun
· something that rises rapidly; "a wave of emotion swept over him"; "there was a sudden wave of buying before the market closed"; "a wave of conservatism in the country led by the hard right"
5. Wave - noun
· the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
6. Wave - noun
· a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
7. Wave - noun
· an undulating curve
8. Wave - noun
· a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures); "a heat wave"
9. Wave - noun
· a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch
10. Wave - verb
· signal with the hands or nod; "She waved to her friends"; "He waved his hand hospitably"
11. Wave - verb
· move or swing back and forth; "She waved her gun"
12. Wave - verb
· move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
13. Wave - verb
· twist or roll into coils or ringlets; "curl my hair, please"
14. Wave - verb
· set waves in; "she asked the hairdresser to wave her hair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.