1. Transportation - noun
· a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods
2. Transportation - noun
· the act of moving something from one location to another
3. Transportation - noun
· the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
4. Transportation - noun
· the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
5. Transportation - noun
· the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
6. Transportation - noun
· the act of expelling a person from their native land; "men in exile dream of hope"; "his deportation to a penal colony"; "the expatriation of wealthy farmers"; "the sentence was one of transportation for life"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.