1. SEAL - noun
· fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
2. SEAL - noun
· a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
3. SEAL - noun
· the pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal; "a coat of seal"
4. SEAL - noun
· a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare; "SEAL is an acronym for Sea Air and Land"
5. SEAL - noun
· a stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it); "the warrant bore the sheriff's seal"
6. SEAL - noun
· an indication of approved or superior status
7. SEAL - noun
· a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
8. SEAL - noun
· fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
9. SEAL - noun
· any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
10. SEAL - verb
· make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows"
11. SEAL - verb
· close with or as if with a seal; "She sealed the letter with hot wax"
12. SEAL - verb
· decide irrevocably; "sealing dooms"
13. SEAL - verb
· affix a seal to; "seal the letter"
14. SEAL - verb
· cover with varnish
15. SEAL - verb
· hunt seals
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.