1. Roman - noun
· a resident of modern Rome
2. Roman - noun
· an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
3. Roman - noun
· a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
4. Roman - adjective
· relating to or characteristic of people of Rome; "Roman virtues"; "his Roman bearing in adversity"; "a Roman nose"
5. Roman - adjective
· of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome); "Roman architecture"; "the old Roman wall"
6. Roman - adjective
· characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
7. Roman - adjective
· of or relating to or supporting Romanism; "the Roman Catholic Church"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.