1. Para - noun
· (obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered; "the parity of the mother must be considered"; "a bipara is a woman who has given birth to two children"
2. Para - noun
· 100 para equal 1 dinar in Yugoslavia
3. Para - noun
· a soldier in the paratroops
4. Para - noun
· an estuary in northern Brazil into which the Tocantins River flows
5. Para - noun
· port city in northern Brazil in the Amazon delta; main port and commercial center for the Amazon River basin
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.