1. Ottoman - noun
· a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
2. Ottoman - noun
· the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
3. Ottoman - noun
· thick cushion used as a seat
4. Ottoman - noun
· a low seat or a stool to rest the feet of a seated person
5. Ottoman - adjective
· of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.