1. New - adjective
· not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered; "a new law"; "new cars"; "a new comet"; "a new friend"; "a new year"; "the New World"
2. New - adjective
· original and of a kind not seen before; "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem"
3. New - adjective
· lacking training or experience; "the new men were eager to fight"; "raw recruits"
4. New - adjective
· having no previous example or precedent or parallel; "a time of unexampled prosperity"
5. New - adjective
· other than the former one(s); different; "they now have a new leaders"; "my new car is four years old but has only 15,000 miles on it"; "ready to take a new direction"
6. New - adjective
· unaffected by use or exposure; "it looks like new"
7. New - adjective
· in use after medieval times; "New Eqyptian was the language of the 18th to 21st dynasties"
8. New - adjective
· used of a living language; being the current stage in its development; "Modern English"; "New Hebrew is Israeli Hebrew"
9. New - adjective
· (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; "new potatoes"; "young corn"
10. New - adjective
· (often followed by `to') unfamiliar; "new experiences"; "experiences new to him"; "errors of someone new to the job"
11. New - adverb
· very recently; "they are newly married"; "newly raised objections"; "a newly arranged hairdo"; "grass new washed by the rain"; "a freshly cleaned floor"; "we are fresh out of tomatoes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.