1. Mark - noun
· a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
2. Mark - noun
· a distinguishing symbol; "the owner's mark was on all the sheep"
3. Mark - noun
· a reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
4. Mark - noun
· a visible indication made on a surface; "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"; "paw prints were everywhere"
5. Mark - noun
· the impression created by doing something unusual or extraordinary that people notice and remember; "it was in London that he made his mark"; "he left an indelible mark on the American theater"
6. Mark - noun
· a symbol of disgrace or infamy; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
7. Mark - noun
· formerly the basic unit of money in Germany
8. Mark - noun
· Apostle and companion of Saint Peter; assumed to be the author of the second Gospel
9. Mark - noun
· a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
10. Mark - noun
· a written or printed symbol (as for punctuation); "his answer was just a punctuation mark"
11. Mark - noun
· a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring"
12. Mark - noun
· the shortest of the four Gospels in the New Testament
13. Mark - noun
· an indication of damage
14. Mark - noun
· a marking that consists of lines that cross each other
15. Mark - noun
· something that exactly succeeds in achieving its goal; "the new advertising campaign was a bell ringer"; "scored a bull's eye"; "hit the mark"; "the president's speech was a home run"
16. Mark - verb
· attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
17. Mark - verb
· designate as if by a mark; "This sign marks the border"
18. Mark - verb
· be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense; "His modesty distinguishes him from his peers"
19. Mark - verb
· celebrate by some ceremony or observation; "The citizens mark the anniversary of the revolution with a march and a parade"
20. Mark - verb
· make or leave a mark on; "the scouts marked the trail"; "ash marked the believers' foreheads"
21. Mark - verb
· to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful; "He denounced the government action"; "She was stigmatized by society because she had a child out of wedlock"
22. Mark - verb
· notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
23. Mark - verb
· mark with a scar; "The skin disease scarred his face permanently"
24. Mark - verb
· make small marks into the surface of; "score the clay before firing it"
25. Mark - verb
· establish as the highest level or best performance; "set a record"
26. Mark - verb
· make underscoring marks
27. Mark - verb
· remove from a list; "Cross the name of the dead person off the list"
28. Mark - verb
· put a check mark on or near or next to; "Please check each name on the list"; "tick off the items"; "mark off the units"
29. Mark - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
30. Mark - verb
· insert punctuation marks into
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.