1. Laws - noun
· the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
2. Law - noun
· the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"
3. Law - noun
· legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity; "there is a law against kidnapping"
4. Law - noun
· a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
5. Law - noun
· a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature; "the laws of thermodynamics"
6. Law - noun
· the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
7. Law - noun
· the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system; "he studied law at Yale"
8. Law - noun
· the force of policemen and officers; "the law came looking for him"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.