1. Labour - noun
· a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages; "there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field"
2. Labour - noun
· concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child; "she was in labor for six hours"
3. Labour - noun
· a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
4. Labour - noun
· productive work (especially physical work done for wages); "his labor did not require a great deal of skill"
5. Labour - verb
· work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
6. Labour - verb
· strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
7. Labour - verb
· undergo the efforts of childbirth
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.