1. H - noun
· a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas; the simplest and lightest and most abundant element in the universe
2. H - noun
· a unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second
3. H - noun
· the constant of proportionality relating the energy of a photon to its frequency; approximately 6.626 x 10^-34 joule-second
4. H - noun
· the 8th letter of the Roman alphabet
5. H - noun
· (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity equal to the internal energy of a system plus the product of its volume and pressure; "enthalpy is the amount of energy in a system capable of doing mechanical work"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.