1. English - noun
· an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth countries
2. English - noun
· the people of England
3. English - noun
· the discipline that studies the English language and literature
4. English - noun
· (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
5. English - adjective
· of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people; "English history"; "the English landed aristocracy"; "English literature"
6. English - adjective
· of or relating to the English language
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.