1. East - noun
· the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
2. East - noun
· the countries of Asia
3. East - noun
· the region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River
4. East - noun
· the direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point
5. East - noun
· a location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city
6. East - adjective
· situated in or facing or moving toward the east
7. East - adverb
· to, toward, or in the east; "we travelled east for several miles"; "located east of Rome"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.