1. Devil - noun
· (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell
2. Devil - noun
· an evil supernatural being
3. Devil - noun
· a word used in exclamations of confusion; "what the devil"; "the deuce with it"; "the dickens you say"
4. Devil - noun
· a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man); "he chased the young hellions out of his yard"
5. Devil - noun
· a cruel wicked and inhuman person
6. Devil - verb
· cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
7. Devil - verb
· coat or stuff with a spicy paste; "devilled eggs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.