1. Chain - noun
· a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"
2. Chain - noun
· (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
3. Chain - noun
· a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
4. Chain - noun
· (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
5. Chain - noun
· anything that acts as a restraint
6. Chain - noun
· a unit of length
7. Chain - noun
· British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979)
8. Chain - noun
· a series of hills or mountains; "the valley was between two ranges of hills"; "the plains lay just beyond the mountain range"
9. Chain - noun
· a linked or connected series of objects; "a chain of daisies"
10. Chain - noun
· a necklace made by stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls"
11. Chain - verb
· connect or arrange into a chain by linking
12. Chain - verb
· fasten or secure with chains; "Chain the chairs together"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.