1. Centre - noun
· a low-lying region in central France
2. Centre - noun
· an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
3. Centre - noun
· a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
4. Centre - noun
· a place where some particular activity is concentrated; "they received messages from several centers"
5. Centre - noun
· the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
6. Centre - noun
· the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
7. Centre - noun
· the object upon which interest and attention focuses; "his stories made him the center of the party"
8. Centre - noun
· a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process; "in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere"
9. Centre - noun
· a building dedicated to a particular activity; "they were raising money to build a new center for research"
10. Centre - verb
· move into the center; "That vase in the picture is not centered"
11. Centre - verb
· direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.